A deposit of 25% of the total tour cost is usually required at the time of confirmation of booking.
Payment of the balance of the tour cost is normally required 60 days prior to the tour’s departure date.
You may cancel your tour for any reason at any time but please bear in mind our cancellation costs. Accommodations and other third party providers may have cancellation policies that may impose cancellation fees at any time. This is especially so during peak times. With this in mind please be aware that cancelling your tour or making major changes you may incur additional costs.
Cancellation charges that may be applicable when a booking is cancelled….
- If written cancellation of the tour is received by 60 days prior to the date of the tour’s departure, then the cancellation charge may be the deposit paid.
- If written cancellation is received 30 – 59 days inclusive, of the tour’s date of departure then the cancellation charge may be 50% of the tour price.
- If cancellation is received within 30 days of the tour’s date of departure then the full tour price may be charged.
We understand that cancellations may occur due to unforeseen circumstances at time and may be unavoidable, so we highly recommend you purchase adequate travel insurance to cover you for this.
Preferred method of payment is direct debit transfer and we do accept credit card payments (MasterCard and Visa only).
- All prices are quoted in New Zealand Dollars.
- All prices quoted include local GST (Goods and Services Tax) of 15%.
- All prices may be subject to changes in accommodation costs, GST, Road User Charges and other factors beyond our control.
- Quoted costs, specific accommodations, activities and times are subject to change and availability until a firm reservation is received.
Wildsouth Discovery Ltd reserves the right to amend pricing at any time. If you have a confirmed booking, then we will guarantee the quoted cost. In the event of an amendment to an itinerary that is beyond our control, some services may need to be replaced. In this case, Wildsouth Discovery Ltd will make the replacement equal or higher quality.
Statutory Protection under New Zealand Law
Our terms and conditions are subject to the provisions of the Consumer Guarantees Act and the Fair Trading Act.
Wildsouth Discovery Ltd reserves the right to alter or modify itineraries or accommodation providers in any way necessary in the interests of our clients due to circumstances over which Wildsouth Discovery Ltd has no control. The right is also reserved to cancel or withdraw at any time any bookings or part of a tour made by or for a client, in which event no liability whatsoever in respect of such cancellations shall apply. The tours offered by Wildsouth Discovery Ltd are undertaken by the clients at their own risk and neither Wildsouth Discovery Ltd nor its agents accept liability whatsoever for any loss or damage to any property of its clients or for any injury sustained by a client while undertaking any tour. Again, Wildsouth Discovery Ltd strongly recommends that you take out adequate travel insurance.
To the extent permitted by law, our liability for damage to your property, disruption to travel plans, or mental injury is excluded. This exclusion is subject to any claims or resolutions you may have under the Consumer Guarantees Act.